Wednesday, April 17, 2013

NEW GOLD DREAMS - The debut of [debut], directed by Chris Corner (IAMX)

Official music video for "Starting to Love it" by [debut] featuring Cyd St Claire.
Get the EP now at https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/sta... Get the limited edition CD with 2 bonus tracks from www.debutsounds.com. Written by Gareth Thomas & Siobhan Lynch. Produced by Gareth Thomas & Adam Schiff. Drums by Christian Eigner. Single mix vocals by Siobhan Lynch.
Video directed by Chris Corner. http://www.iamx.eu . Camera & edit by Chris Corner. Produced by Gareth Thomas in association with Orphic. Story based on a concept by Gareth Thomas. Camera assistance and lighting by Janine Gezang. Assisted by James Cook and Danny Drysdale. Make-up & Hair by Kelly Shew. Angel played by Natasha Hall.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memories fade

"Memories fade but the scars still linger, I cannot grow, I cannot move, I cannot fell my age, The vice like grip of tension holds me fast, Engulfed by you, What can I do, When history’s my cage... Look foward to a future in the past".