Monday, March 5, 2012

NEWS WAVE - It's Eleven:Eleven, time to get out!

Defined by alternate beams of light and dark, Eleven:Eleven balances the celestial voice of Sicca with J.Childs’ grounded production. Together, the illustrious pair tinkers with genres such as ElectroDisco, Synth pop and indie dance, ultimately rising above the distinctions to create a magnetism of its own.

Eleven:Eleven’s soundscape reveals deep, arpeggiated beats skillfully charmed by Sicca’s provocative lyrics. The message and the rhythm work uniformly to generate synth-driven builds that inevitably explode into a riotous electrofrenzy. The end result is retro and avante-garde, classic and futuristic.

Influences
Adult. | Kap Bambino | Depeche Mode | Siouxsie and the banshees | Miss Kitten And the Hacker | The Faint | Dead Kennedys | Black Flag (Pre rollins) | Larry Tee | Joy Division | Bauhaus


No comments:

Post a Comment

Memories fade

"Memories fade but the scars still linger, I cannot grow, I cannot move, I cannot fell my age, The vice like grip of tension holds me fast, Engulfed by you, What can I do, When history’s my cage... Look foward to a future in the past".